Get the best Roland VersaWorks training available with Roland's redesigned,
Entirely New Training Course
Developed by experienced Roland Product and Technical Specialists, VersaWorks 2016 has been designed to meet the expanding needs of the Print Professional. Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of 8 students to offer an increased interactive learning environment, providing users the tools and knowledge to take full advantage of the many capabilities of their Roland software and devices.
With a focus on hands-on and competency-based training, the Roland trainer will work with students to help them develop their skills and take their knowledge of Roland VersaWorks, Roland VersaWorks Dual and Colour Management to the next level.
During the full day course, students will have access to Roland supplied laptops to provide a more hands-on experience.
• ICC profile creation demonstration
• Colour management
• Printer calibration and correct setup
• Hands on media calibration (Linearizing with I1 profiler)
• Advanced production techniques and tips
• Workflow automation
• New features of VersaWorks and VersaWorks Dual
• Important maintenance that will help to extend the life of your Roland printer
Find Out More Information
Full details can be found on rolanddg.com.au