3M 3930 High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting
3M 3930 Series High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is a Class 1 high intensity non-metalised microprismatic lens reflective sheeting. Retains reflectivity even when wet. 3M 3930 Series meets or exceeds the requirements of Australian and New Zealand standards 1906.1. It is recommended for all non-fluorescent boxed edge roadwork signage as it is guaranteed to perform in all weather conditions and at any orientation. 3M High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is backed by a warranty of up to 10 years for both colour and brightness performance.
Other colours available on request.
*Environmentally-friendly production - 3M states that the process for making this series of sheeting reduces VOC emissions by 97% and energy consumption by 72% compared to glass-bead type sheeting.
• AS/NZS 1906.1 approved
• High Intensity Prismatic brightness
• Optimised for demanding use - tough top coat makes it scratch and scruff resistant
• 24 hour performance - excellent day and night visibility
• Excellent for general traffic control signs in non-disadvantaged positions
• Proven cost effective, reliable performance
• Up to 10 years warranty
• Traffic control
• Railway signage
• Work zone signage